Friday 29 August 2008

Freedom

I loved you yeah what the heck is the big deal,
I believed all that you said so what the heck is that new?
You thought yeah she is a gullible fool, what the heck am not the first and i won't be the last
You thought you were smart but you were actually dumb,
You felt that being a man made you the king of the world but you never knew you were the king of the greatest fool,
You trampled on my feelings, you thought well let me beat her black and blue and she would keep crawling back but what the heck, abused partners do the same,
But ol' boy u were the biggest fool,
all the time you gave me sob and sad stories about mama being in hospital i knew weren't true ,but made u feel like your lies were working,
All the times you attacked my confidence i let you because i was waiting for you to trip,
boy, u were not the best, u were a liar, a cheat and a rogue
Am happy that the little mouse that u felt could not talk was the one that threw ur sorry ass out on the street.
Keep telling people that am having an independence phase, carry on believeing that because boy i have moved on,
Please stop sending me flowers and making me have hay fever.
Omoboy, you were not the man, u were the sad sorry loser that i had pity on...
Read my lips, am not having u back and i will never have u back, keep on crying and begging till Jesus comes back, i will never take u back not to talk of revoking the divorce.

You were a silly area boy that i took pity on .

Am happy and i have moved on......

Stop bugging me........

2 comments:

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

Dont know why men could be so stupid sometimes.
They only really start appreciating what you are worth when you have broken up.
'I want you back' should be made into a record, I garantee you all men would own one

Anonymous said...

Ha, she's been here.......was going to refer to " I could live without him and I could do so much better,..." on her current post. 'tis so spot-on. Yeah, we are always better off eventually without 'em but, never realise this without a heartache.