Monday 3 November 2008

The chase continues

Thanks y’all for advising me on my last blog but it looks like drama has only just started.

E and I dated for a year plus and we had been chatting even before we met and when we did, we just took off from where we were at. I got to meet the family a few months after we started dating and I thought I finally met my Mr Right. He was loving, very caring, would lay the bed, clean the house, even iron my clothes. We both loved cooking so he will sometime tell me to relax whilst he cooked and likewise but not knowing that this was a façade.

Our problems started when he moved into his own flat and his brothers were living with him. He started to cheat and I knew but no evidence, he explained to me that he was naturally a flirt and that I should not read meaning into his calls or texts. Our problem started on his birthday as that was the concrete evidence I had against him, as usual him being a guy persuaded me and said there was nothing to it just friendship.

So he travelled a lot and one of the trips he took he obviously met other girls but at this time I had got fed up and the fights got heated and was lasting for weeks. If we had a single quarrel, his family will call both here and abroad especially his parents. I must admit that I hung in there because I did not want to disappoint his parents. So he asked me one day to call his pastor back home and when I spoke to the man, he said we should fast together and he advised me to leave him. The man said that I would never know a day of peace if I was to marry him but apparently the man did not tell his folks that as they kept saying that their son was repentant of his mess.

Anyway to cut a long story short, I told him that I was breaking up with him and this guy has refused to let go, he has emailed me on a continuous basis. I warned him off and I feel there is more to it, one of his friend advised me not to give in and accept him back, I have moved on but the guy refused to let go, all I hear is how he has been to more than 5 spiritualist and they have said am his wife. It has been more than 9 months, he still begs for mercy, he emailed me this today

Laughter, I have sd sorry for chances i never even knew was given, i kept on re assuring you at that time dat all was well.
there is nofink beyond redemption.

if given another opportunity, "'its only and idiot dat wud suffer for smefink and squander dat opportunity again" the reason i asked us to meet is for you to see what i have turned into..a living ghost of ma image, i have had time to fink, time to ponder, i have had too much time in ma hands to retrace where it all went wrong, i have tried reasoning with myself that everyfink wud be ok, but each day that passes has bn a constant reminder of our times together, vivid memories flash through my eyes like am seeing it happen, the 1st time we spoke,1st time we met,1st time we kissed and the 1st time we ever made luv.

Laughter , time is not a theme when it comes to the fink of the heart. i am sorry you felt i never treated you right, but dat was not the case cos u had always been ma top priority.

i am am asking you to find another place in ur heart to luv me again like u did, i will be everyfink you want in a man i promise.
I honestly wish i cud reach into you heart and let you know exactly hw i feel...baby you mean the world to me..and i am prepared to let all go just to be wif you..laughter pls i am sorry for hw the past went..the future is wat matters gime a chance again pls.


This is what I see or get on a daily basis and this is not love. I heard a rumour that he is in debt and the reason why he desperately wants to marry me is because am the only one that could pull him out of the debt. Can u just imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been aggresive, i have been nice but he keeps saying you are the only one i love, how can that be?

This is the dilemma I face my people. He has been threatened with the police, i have now taken a restarining order against him but he still emails with another name and from another email address. If this was love, he would not have messed up constantly and i cannot understand why his folks cannot let go either, they should have advised him to move on and that he would meet someone new but no the geezer and his people think am the perfect wife for him.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! And I thought I had issues...I can't say anything about whether the two of you should get back together or not coz that's not my place, I don't know the both of you. What I can say is that I've been where that guy was and it ain't a good place to be...but he should just let it go and move on, to better himself. Sorry for the stress this guy's causing you though but be strong you'll be easy
Stay blessed

Anonymous said...

...my sympathy, ain't got a female experience (to advise on) but, i daresay.....our instincts are hardly wrong.

Anonymous said...

Follow your heart with a bit of thinking it through.

Anonymous said...

Lol I havn't been exactly where that guy was like the whole thing with folks even calling the girl...thats really crazy...not to say scary...but everything else is from emails, drunk calling and stuff has been done before...appalling and embarassing yes I know lol but all that was over a year ago and its an experience I'm happy I went through coz it will never happen again haha
truthmasta nice poetry...would have written a comment but blogging is still new to me so didn't know how to do so as your not on eblogger
rethots was your comment directed at me? coz me I was confused o lol and no I'm not from naija o or the west but got loads of west african buddies haha

Nefertiti said...

So I saw this post and went back to read prior posts. I get freaked out when spirituality is involved. I would have said pray over it, but it looks like you already did and are hearing from God that it ain't him. Just ignore the dude o! abeg.. "only one that can get him out of debt..." bi ti bawo... mschewww.. he'll be alright.

Zena said...

Whatever you do, don't go back to him, he obviously doesn;t care for you

"i am sorry you felt i never treated you right, but dat was not the case cos u had always been ma top priority"

He's not accepting responsibility for the things he said and I believe there's a part of the letter he states "I'm willing to put all things behind and move forward" like he's the one that's bn hurt

Don't give in whatever you do and I thank God you were able to see through him.

Lovely blog by the way

Laughter said...

@Zuriel, thanks for stopping by and we both have issues lol. Thanks for the advise, i will be strong.
@rethots- thanks for stopping by you are right there, our instincts are hardly wrong.
@truthmasta- i shall definitely follow my instincts.
@nefertiti- thanks o, i am definitely ignoring him.
@Zena- thanks for the compliment and he is quite good at passing the bucket.

ShonaVixen said...

follow your heart hon....and how dare you think you are Debt Saver??how very dare he!!!!

Laughter said...

@Shonavixen- lol, thanks jare. How dare him o.
I am following my heart as well.

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

If i were you i would not even bother reading the emails
I would delete them the moment i see its from him
Love keep walking, this is one guy who seriously needs to take a bow.

Sykik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sykik said...

be prayerful, me thinks this is infatuation.
Take care

Ilochi Olisaemeka said...

If you haven't really made your choice, one thing is clear, his parents can never be him so no matter how caring, loving, and understanding his parents may be, it will always be between you and him. Remember that man's greatest enemy is his third leg and whoever cannot control his is not worth it.

Laughter said...

@MDM- thanks babes, i delete them as soon as they arrive but it has been a peaceful week now.
Hope u r good.
@Sykik- thanks for stopping by and u hit the nail on d head it is indeed infatutation.
@Ilochi - thanks for stopping by and for the advise, all taken on board.

Aphrodite said...

Eh ya...
I think you are right in moving on babes

But the guy really sounded sincere in his letter but why did he keep writing 'Somefink...somefink'lol...

Tigeress said...

You are very wise to stick to your guns. For a woman to turn such a man down- then u must be very sure he's not the one for you. That's a lot of will power i myself do not think i have. Well done!

BUT still pray about it.

Afrobabe said...

Restraining order??? Thats a deep one...

Imagine being married to clear debt...omo, u needto stick to NO....let him go get another victim...

Laughter said...

@Aphrodite: Lol, that is how the east enders people talk.
@Tigress- thanks dear.I have prayed about it and forgotten about him.
@Afrobabe: where have you been self? Thanks me dear.

Ms. emmotions said...

hmmm,
i had to go read previous post on this laughter, i think u only can take a decision on this one, i realized that i dont even have a word of advice on this,

please take ur time and listen to ur inner mind, am sure u will come up wit somethin....

if u dont mind my sayin this tho, i think the whole thin is lookin and soundin desperate to me......

take kare of u laughter

Afrobabe said...

I dey oh...been here and there but mstly been in trouble...lol..

But that was last year...

Not sure if i knew ur other blog...